Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sauna Was Better Than The Workout


I got to work out today even with the crappy weather and busy schedule!  I am in the middle of nowhere, but there is a Gold's Gym a mile up the road so I stopped in to see about a guest pass and they let me use the gym for free today.  Next it will be $15 for a one day use unless I can find a member to be a guest of for $5.  I ran on the treadmill for 3 miles (so boring!) then did weights for about 30 minutes then....sat in the sauna for 30 minutes! Soo NICE! saunas, hot tubs, steam rooms..some of my favorite things for sure.  The workout was super nice, but not enough with all this food...we get 3 reimbursed meals a day so I have been taking advantage.  I had a locally-raised bison burger, steak fries, and salad for dinner.  Here are a couple pics.  One at the greenhouse where the tulips are grown and another of the sunset on the drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment