Monday, February 20, 2012

5 Points of Life

I ran the 5 Points of Life Half-Marathon yesterday and am in pain today! OWW my legs hurt.  I was going for 16 miles and ended up doing 15...couldn't take another step after 15.  I walked home, crawled up the stairs, and sat on the couch for a lot of the day.  And today I feel good for the most part except walking and going up and down the stairs.  But it was worth it...what a great way to start the day.  I feel like I conquered the world yesterday....(half-marathon, then church, then krishna lunch, then layed at the pool and read the paper, and spanish homework)!

1 comment:

  1. Good post along your thematic "one workout away..."

    Any images starting to emerge? Photos of your feet? Photos of ten feet in front of you? Where are you looking? Maps of your paths?

    Length of the above is great, can an image or two start to form a continuity device? Like the marker numbers on a marathoner? or the kinds of shoes the runner in front of you is wearing?

    ReplyDelete