I recently saw a saying on the internet that fits me perfectly- "I am one workout away from a good mood." I exercise almost every day and am excited to share my work outs with you.
Monday, March 19, 2012
18 miler this weekend
I had the best 3 days this weekend (fri-sun). Had the best weather, exercised a lot, enjoyed the sun, got a lot accomplished! Friday I went to swim practice with the TriGators for the first time all semester and swam 2700 meters, which felt so good. Saturday I woke up at 6:30 and ran 10 miles to the Trail of Payne 10K in Payne's Prarie State Park, then ran the 10K, then ran 2 miles to Lake Wauberg (18 in total). I tried out gu (energy packs) for the first time and really like them and ate a bagel and banana after the race, felt really good afterwards! I'm ready for my marathon next weekend! Lake Wauberg was awesome and there were people playing steel drums and irish music for St. Patrick's Day. Sunday I made it to church which had great music then went to the Festival of Colors, which is an Indian Festival, where you throw colored powder on everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment